In this how-to video, you will learn how to maintain your recorder instrument. First, label your recorder with a permanent marker in case you leave it somewhere. This will allow someone to identify who it belongs to. First, use the cleaning rod and put a piece of cotton cloth on it. Push it through the opening of the recorder to get any spit and dirty out of the recorder. To clean the mouth piece, use an old tooth brush and scrub it. Once in a while, it is a good idea to wash the recorder in the dish washer or in warm, soapy water. Also, if you are having trouble putting the recorder back together, use the joint grease on the joints so it is easy to reconstruct. Petroleum jelly is also useful in case you do not have any. Store the recorder in the case so that it will not collect any dirt or germs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades