In this Music & Instruments video tutorial you are going to learn how to hold a recorder properly with Mrs. Hill. The bottom part of the recorder has one thumb hole at the back and seven holes on the front side. The thumb of the left hand goes on the thumb hole and the top three fingers of the left hand go on the top three holes on front side of the recorder. The other four holes are covered by the four fingers of the right hand and the right thumb goes behind the recorder. The fingers should be curved over the holes. When you are playing, make sure your fingertips are covering the holes completely. If you are not using a finger, hold it above the hole. And you hold the recorder at a 45 degree angle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades