Clarinets are beautiful wind instruments. They can play almost any type of music and they are fun to learn. Once you start playing your clarinet, you will need to know how to maintain it.
One of the most important parts of your clarinet is the reed. The reed is the small piece of wood that is placed between your tongue and the instrument. Because reeds are wooden, they tend to get worn out fairly easily.
In this tutorial, learn how to replace your reed if it gets worn out or cracked.
This is relatively fast and easy to do and this video will show you how to do so, blow by blow..no pun intended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades