In this how-to video, you will learn how to play "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" on a recorder. The first note you have to play is a D. The D note is made of a G. This means three fingers on the top, and three fingers on the bottom. The left hand will be on the top. Play an A note by letting go of the bottom four holes. Do this transition over and over until you feel comfortable with this. Next play the next note by only holding one finger on the top hole. Next, play the last note by placing fingers to cover the top two holes. Viewing this video will teach you how to play the first part of the song "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" on a recorder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades