How to play the notes b, a, and g on a recorderHillary Hill demonstrates to us how to play a mouth piece. Note b is played by completely covering the thumb hole in the back and the thumb hole in the front. Remember to cover the hole completely to avoid squicky sounds. Note a is played by covering the thumb hole in the back, the first hole at the top and the second hole. To play g, its the thumb hole and the top three holes on the piece. Its important to use the left hand because when we learn more notes we use the left hand for the top holes the and the right hand for the bottom holes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades