In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to play a recorder. The mouthpiece of the recorder goes onto your bottom lip and in front of your bottom teeth. Do not bite on it. You rest your mouth on it. Only the tip of the mouthpiece goes in your mouth. When you blow on the recorder, blow with a steady air stream with a small amount of air. Squeaking is caused when you blow too hard and if you finger are not covering the holes completely. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in the recorder and would like to learn how to play it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades